Amelia Pond, like a name in a fairytale..
Happy Birthday Daniel Radcliffe
23 July 1989
You would think that maybe Tony would be genre-savvy with the whole renegade-destruction-robot-apocalypse thing, but no
Augustus Waters was a self-aggrandizing bastard. […] Augustus Waters talked so much that he’d interrupt you at his own funeral. And he was pretentious: Sweet Jesus Christ, that kid never took a piss without pondering the abundant metaphorical resonances of human waste production. And he was vain: I do not believe I have ever met a more physically attractive person who was more acutely aware of his own physical attractiveness. —Actual quote from the book describing Augustus Waters for all the people who didn’t understand that Augustus fucking Waters was flawed while reading the book. (via nyota-oswin-argent
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
—Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via peachringslushie
There was movement going on around them, pointless bustling, the flashes of more spells. To Harry it was meaningless noise, the deflected curses flying past them did not matter…
I’m usually that person who has no idea what’s going on
SUMMER KINDA STRESSES ME OUT BC I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO BE DOING SOMETHING FUN AT ALL HOURS OR ELSE IM WASTING SUMMER IS THAT JUST ME OR